Re: WIN32 - GTKSourceview

Il giorno dom, 24/07/2005 alle 23.39 +0800, Joseph Turner ha scritto:
Hello,
Got a rather intriguing issue under windows.

Got a gtksourceview with some text that I've put in there....
When I press enter in the box it doesn't add extra lines to the text,
but it does increment the line number on the LHS....
(as shown by http://leederville.net/~joeman/gsview.jpg )

This issue does not occur in Linux.

Could this be a CR/LF issue of some kind?

Yup, looks like one. Does it happen only with "auto indent" turned on? I
seem to recall that with "auto indent" on, gtksourceview intercepts the
"Return" key press and probably it hardcodes insert("\n").
You may try to patch the relevant code in gtksourceview.c.

By the way, I cannot speak for Paolo Maggi, but I'm pretty sure that the
modifications made to build on Windows would be very welcome upstream.

Paolo