GTypeModule used in extensions

Hi there

Situation: I'm writing an extension to a application providing its
extensions a GTypeModule during extension initialisation.

Questions/Conserns:
1. Which GTypes of the extension must be registred through
g_type_module_register and which through g_type_register_static?

2. If all type must be registred through the module, how can my
extension use then external libraries which provides GTypes and
registers them statically?

3. Using the module for all types makes them not general. I.e. you can't
use them in non extension situations without changing them.

Could somone of the glib crowd please comment on this?

cheers,
Raffaele

--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa gmx ch>