Re: text_view + vscrollbar communication

David Morse <dcmorse gmail com> writes:

How do I make a gtk_text_view react to a gtk_scrollbar?

I am not sure what you want to achieve.  But by putting the
GtkTextView inside a GtkScrolledWindow, you get a text view in which
you can do the scrolling.  Is that what you want?

GtkTextView *text_view = gtk_text_view_new();
GtkScrolledWindow *scroll = gtk_scrolled_window_new(NULL, NULL);
gtk_container_add( GTK_CONTAINER(scroll), text_view );

Rgds,
anna

--

Open Movie: Not only will the project be realized with Open
Source/Free Software, but also the resulting movie will be published