Re: transperent color for drawing area
- From: Christopher Anderson <sidewinder asu gmail com>
- To: Yogesh M <yzonesoft yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: transperent color for drawing area
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:32:36 -0700
What do you mean by transparent? What is "behind" the drawing area
that you would like to show through?
On 7/18/05, Yogesh M <yzonesoft yahoo com> wrote:
when creatin a new drawing area, it starts with a
black bg. How to have a transperent background.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev