Re: Problem packing labels into GtkTable

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 03:14:12PM -0500, Nickolai Dobrynin wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody have a working example of packing multiple labels into
GtkTable?  I know how to do this with buttons, but when I do it the
same way with labels, I get a seg fault or "illegal instruction".

Should be the same.  Can you post the code sample that works with
buttons, then?

--
William Park <opengeometry yahoo ca>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell