Re: creating a Preference dialog like that of Konquerors

I have found a way to create it, I want to know, is
there a better way.

create a drawing area and place all those images to
click.[Is there any widget that can do this]

then have a five vbox and show the require box and
hide others.

--- Yogesh M <yzonesoft yahoo com> wrote:

[quote]So why don't  you go and check how they do
it?
:-P[/quote]

I dont have a working internet connection[I am away
from home], I am in browsing center where there is
no
CD writter[and I dont have a floppy drive] :-(

so, little help would be usefull.