creating a Preference dialog like that of Konquerors

I want the preference dialog to look like this,

left side of the window a list of images describing
the options like font,colour,settings...

and when I like those, the required buttons should
appear on the right,
Example link:
http://www.kdetv.org/screenshots/kdetv-config_general.jpg

I know it can be done with notebook, but the notebook
style is old and not proffesional anymore.

Is there widget to do this or I should use the drawing
area.

A lot of Gtk applications has this kind of preference dialog.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs