Re: randomly accessing "man pages" of gtk doc.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, David Morse wrote:

Are there no man pages for gtk &c functions? I see the web-based doc, but I find myself hopping around from gtk to gdk to glib to pango to gnome, and never having the right index loaded.

No man pages are supplied by default, but if you are building gtk from source and have gtkdoc installed, you can build man pages
yourself.  Relevant tools:

 gtkdoc-mkman

which is a wrapper for

 docbook-to-man

Presupposes you have the relevant docbook stuff installed.

Allin Cottrell