Re: randomly accessing "man pages" of gtk doc.
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: David Morse <dcmorse gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: randomly accessing "man pages" of gtk doc.
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:46:56 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, David Morse wrote:
Are there no man pages for gtk &c functions? I see the web-based
doc, but I find myself hopping around from gtk to gdk to glib to
pango to gnome, and never having the right index loaded.
No man pages are supplied by default, but if you are building gtk
from source and have gtkdoc installed, you can build man pages
yourself. Relevant tools:
which is a wrapper for
Presupposes you have the relevant docbook stuff installed.
] [Thread Prev