Re: main loop

On 7/9/05, The Saltydog <thesaltydog gmail com> wrote:
It is due to the fact that I am running a time-demanding deep routine
in main before executing gtk-main. Then, from the routine I am
executing

while (gtk_events_pending()) { gtk_main_iteration(); }

so that the GUI comes up. But at that point, if I click on exit
(gtk-main-quit()) before the subroutine has ended, I got the main-loop
eror.

Oooopss...sorry. I realized that the error occurred only when I was
launchin application from inside Anjuta IDE..(of course)...
Running from terminal it is ok!!