Re: About GTK low level APIs

I am interested in knowing the low level APIs used by GTK which talk
to the frame buffer ..  does GTK directly do that or does it uses
any base library for

Read the source code?

As long as we talk about the stable, supported GTK targets (X11 and
Win32), well, the target names pretty much tell you what API they use:
For X11 (used on Unix, including Cygwin), it uses the X11 libraries
and X11 protocol. No direct access to frame buffer at all, it's the X
server that does that. For Win32 (used on Windows), it uses the normal
GDI API.

--tml