Re: Gtk Popup Menu accelerators not working

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 13:32 +0530, Gaurav Jain wrote:
Hi,

I'm creating a "pop-up" menu which is shown when I click inside a
button.  I added accelerators to the menu items (CTRL + B), but these
do not work.  If I explicitly pop up the menu and then click on the
menu item, then the "activate" signal is called for the menu item, but
not if I use the accelerator keys.

Attached is a sample source code that's not working below.

Please help me in finding out why this problem is coming, and how to resolve it.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hi,

You need to add the accelerator group to the main window,
like this:

gtk_window_add_accel_group(GTK_WINDOW(w), accel);

Hope this helps..
--
Daniel Pekelharing