Re: g_object_set and threads

In any case, I really doubt that this has anything to do with
using threads.

I think it has, since this refreshing problem started since I had
do use gdk_trheads_enter()/leave() is some other part of the
application.

A naive guess of mine would be to suggest you try putting
gtk_widget_queue_draw (treeview) in your timeout function after
treeview manipulation (ofcourse it doesn't really make sence
that you would have to).

gtk_widget_queue_draw (treeview) didn't solve it.
Any other ideas?