Subject: Re: Child windows with Gtk+-2.6.4 (05-juil.-2005 8:28)
From:    ensonic hora-obscura de
To:      lmarcilly aressi fr

lmarcilly aressi fr wrote:
Hi all,

i'm new in gtk and i have to develop an application with a lot of windows.
I remember that with delphi, it is possible to open a window in the mother
window. Is it possible with gtk+ ?

There is (or was) a project called LibGtkMdi that looked promissing. These
are
site linking to it. Although the originbal site seems to be gone :(

http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=327
http://freshmeat.net/projects/libgtkmdi/

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!

lm.

Stefan

To: ensonic hora-obscura de
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org