Re: Compiling gtk apps on MingW

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:06:28 -0300
Ricardo Malafaia <rmalafaia gmail com> wrote:

Hello, all!

I'm sure this has been asked before and i searched the archives, but
couldn't find anything to help me.  So, can anyone give me a hand?

I'm having problems with the linking step, as noted in messages which
go like:
test.c: undefined reference to `g_print'
test.c: undefined reference to `gtk_main_quit'

Basically, i have the latest stable MingW, the latest GtkWin
distribuition from Tor's site and the following Makefile:

CPPFLAGS="-g -O2 -I/d/GtkWin/include"

GTK_CFLAGS=-mwindows -mms-bitfields `pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
GTK_LIBS=`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`

LDFLAGS=-mwindows -mms-bitfields -L/d/GtkWin/bin

all: test

test.exe: test.c
      gcc.exe $(GTK_CFLAGS) $(GTK_LIBS) teste.c -o test.exe

and yes, i tried a lot of different configurations for the paths,
including back slashes and more...

does anyone know what may be possibly wrong?

does the command
pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0
really returns what it should?