Re: GtkLabel Background color

HI!
You can set the background color of widgets
that have a window. Label doesnt have a window
of its own.
SO you must embed a GtkLabel into an GtkEventBox or
something. Then set the color of the event box.

Cheers
Muthu.

--- Pablo <paa-listas argentina com> wrote:

Hello, my name is Pablo and this is my first post to
the list.

How can I do to change de background color for a
GtkLabel ?
I cant get it to work with gtk_widget_modify_bg()

Thanks in advance. Pablo.