Re: How to make a window "undeletable"

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 05:32:43PM +0000, Maulet wrote:
I want to display an information modal dialog while running a critical
process in the background, and so I want to prevent the user from
destroying the dialog.
Currently I connect the "delete-event" to a signal handler that does
nothing. But I guess there must be a more elegant way to get the same
effect.

All "something-event" handlers must return whether event
processing is finished (see Gtk+ docs).  In this case, if
your handler returns TRUE, default handler that would
destroy the window is not run.  So, return TRUE.

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.