Re: How best to fetch a web page...

Goran Rakic wrote:

Taking a look-see... Hmmm..... Fits the bill quite nicely. I'll probably use GConnHttp when it gets through, I'm already using the GConn stuff in another little project. But until then, that piece of code should prove to be a huge help. And who knows. I may even learn to use those GIOChannel things properly. :)
Why not use libcurl? You can get much more info about your connection.

Goran