Re: Two problems with widget placement

--- Bob Caryl <bob fis-cal com> wrote:

Answer to the first question:  use GtkTable object
to allocate the space
in the vertical box the way you want.

Ouch. No way to do this using existing layout ? I
don't feel like switching from VBox to Table, glade
really really doesn't like me (I'm modifying an
existing app)

Answer to question two:  use gtk_scrolled_window_new
to create a couple
of scrollable container widgets for your tree views
and then drop those
containers into the GtkTable and then drop it into
your vertical box.

Hmmmm... Can't use scrolled_window... The scrollbar
has to be separated from the textview (or alternately,
one textview has to overlap the other one, but it
looks like Gtk can't do that)

Thanks for your help so far.

/ Tomas