From: David Necas (Yeti) [mailto:yeti physics muni cz]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:42 AM
To: Prewitt, Nathan C ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Multiple calls to a signal handler

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:23:43AM -0600, Prewitt,  Nathan C
ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor wrote:

    Is there a way to turn off the signal handler for the
Entry while I am
manually settings its value from the signal handler for the
HScale?  I see
g_signal_handler_block(), but I do not know the handler_id because
g_signal_connect() is called from within the glade
generated code.  And, I
must have an older version of GTK+ installed, because
g_signal_handler_block_by_func() is not there.

It's just a simple convenience macro. You can always use
g_signal_handlers_block_matched() to block by func and/or by
data.

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.