Re: How to use GtkAdjustment ?

--- Paolo Costabel <paolo zebradevelopment com> wrote:

GtkTextView is a scrollable widget. You shouldn't
wrap it in a viewport.
GtkTextView does not resize itself when you add more
text, so the
viewport adjustment will always be zero. Instead,
use a GtkScrollWindow
and the scrollbars will automatically work.

Hmmm, thank you... My problem lies in the fact that I
need to be able to manipulate a GtkTextView using an
external scrollbar (not tied to the GtkTextView using
the ScrollWindow). Is there anything that I could do
to achieve this ?

/ Tomas