Re: -----Why this error info turn up?
- From: Bob Zhao <szbzhao tom com>
- To: "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 cornell edu>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: -----Why this error info turn up?
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:25:39 +0800
I am 100% sorry for my carelessness, what I have done is:
GtkWidget *button ;
GtkWidget *label ;
Brian J. Tarricone ??:
Bob Zhao wrote:
the method works
I feel that is very strange.
I already define label as
at the beginning of the file.
except that they're not Widgets; they're GtkWidgets. you also really
want to be using an array of pointers, thus:
then you can do, for example:
label = gtk_label_new("foobar");
and you won't need the explicit GTK_WIDGET() cast when passing to
functions expecting a GtkWidget.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev