Re: hide or better delete elements in GtkMenu
- From: Gabriel de Perthuis <Gabriel de-Perthuis laPoste net>
- To: Andreas Madsack <andreas bol bb bawue de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: hide or better delete elements in GtkMenu
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:13:17 +0100
On lun, 2005-01-17 at 10:24 +0100, Andreas Madsack wrote:
I can hide them with gtk_widget_hide(..), but how can I get the pointer?
Hiding is nice, but delete an element would be perfect.
This is a list of all children of the menu:
It is read-only, so you're only allowed to hide the widget and not
remove to it.
] [Thread Prev