gconf_client_set_int doesn't return

Hi,

I encountered a problem with gconf_client_set_int. The code is like

client = gconf_client_get_default();
gconf_client_set_int(client, key, val, error);

The application is just stuck at the gconf_client_set_int. Every time I reboot the machine and run the application, it will be stuck there. But after I run the application serveral times, it will pass.

The application actually creates a thread to run gconf_client_set_int(). I checked if the return value is FALSE and allocate a GError variable to catch the error. It just doesn't return.

Any idea what the problem is? Thanks

Regards,
Haibin