Windows issues, gdkdrawable-win32.c:1498 ....

  I've come across this issue in my application that I've crosscompiled for
windows...

(megatunix.exe): Gdk-Warning **: gdkdrawable-win32.c:1498: SelectObject failed:
The operation completed successfully.

I tried running my app under GDB with "--g-fatal-warnings" but it exits and GDB
won't tell me what function this killed it at, so I'm not exactly sure what is
triggering this error..

I CAN trigger it repeatedly in a routine that updates a drawingarea.  so it
could be a low level drawing routine (I call gdk_draw_lines(),
gdk_draw_drawable, gdk_draw_rectangle, gdk_draw_layout, gdk_draw_line and
gdk_window_clear)

The other problem is that he drawing area is NOT drawing properly (only under
win32).  IT DOES however work fine on linux, OS-X and FreeBSD with no warnings.

Anyone know how to find out what function triggers this fault?

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk