Re: Button

Am Donnerstag, den 13.01.2005, 10:04 -0400 schrieb Afonso Rabelo:
Hi all,

    I'm trying  to make a button which contains a option menu it looks
like back, forward button in some browser, but I don't know if there
is a structure for this. Does anyone have any idea?

I think, there are two buttons.  One with the arrow.  If you press it,
there could be something like an context menu be opened.

Simply look up the code.  The most codes are well documented.

Martin

Thanks in advance.

Afonso