Re: treeview sorting

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:16:54 +0100
Gian Mario Tagliaretti <g tagliaretti gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:58:52 +0100 (CET), Hubert Sokolowski
<h sokolowski wsisiz edu pl> wrote:
Hi!

I have a treeview with sorting. I need to know in the program which
column
is the treeview sorted by and in what order.
I set sorting columns with
gtk_tree_view_column_set_sort_column_id (column, COLUMN_LP);

is there any callback (in gtk 2.4) which gives me informations about
which
column is used now in sorting and in what order after a user click
on a
column's title?

the "clicked" signal of GtkTreeViewColumn
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeViewColumn.html#GtkTreeViewColumn-clicked

Is emitted when the user click on the header.
thanks, I have used this signal for what I needed. I just thought there
is more confortable signal that gives sorting order and column number.
I have to connect this signal to every treeview column.

regards
hs