Re: GTK+ 2.6.1 released
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Jeff Morgan <kuzman gmail com>
- Cc: Andreas Rottmann <a rottmann gmx at>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.6.1 released
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:21:12 -0500
On Jan 9, 2005, at 11:17 AM, Jeff Morgan wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:09:52 +0100, Andreas Rottmann
<a rottmann gmx at> wrote:
Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:
Ok this is more of a personal 'itch'. But it would be really nice to
mention that there is Ruby and Ruby bindings for Gtk+ and friends
for RAD (with good English Documentation).
Well, if you mention Ruby, you could as well mention Guile, which
provides pretty good bindings (as part of the guile-gnome
We should not forget java-gnome. They are a part of the GNOME Platform
bindings you know :)
rather, just point to the bindings page and thereby mention *all* of
Without treatment, a common cold will last about seven days.
With treatment, it will last about a week.
-- conventional wisdom
] [Thread Prev