Re: keyboard shortcut on entry

Dnia 25-02-2005, pią o godzinie 12:22 +0100, Hubert Sokolowski napisał:
I need to execute my function when Left arrow key was pressed in
GtkEntry.
I can add accelerator for GtkEntry widget that can emit some signal. But
don't want to emit a signal, just run my function. how to do that?

Emit a signal and connect your function as handler to it :)
good idea, but which signal? I know I can create a new one with
g_signal_new but I am looking for a simpler way.

hs