Re: A bug in Gtk+? (+ OT suff)

Hello,

Please, forgive my OT question, but I'm going to start a gtk+ project
involving the use of a smart card reader and I'd very happy to know your
suggestions about linux supported hardware.

    Welcome to the gang! Sorry to dissappoint you but I too am very
new to all this. So far i've only interfaced only one card-reader
(ICT3K5 by Custom) device and one printer (VKP80 from Custom again).
If you need help on these devices or want to know how i am doing the
gtk+ part, we can continue our conversation about it in private :)
Bye.