Re: Does gtk have classes to read/write conf file?

David Necas (Yeti) wrote:

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 10:18:52PM +0800, Edward Yang wrote:
On Windows platform, there is a type of file called INI file (initialization file) that is very similar with conf file; INI file has sections. I want to know if there are also classes/APIs to manipulate INI-like file.

Yes, there is an API:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Key-value-file-parser.html

Yeti