Re: support install into lib64 directory?

Thanks for the reply! But is there something that I, as the developer,
could do to make it more automatic? So that the user can just type:

./configure --prefix=/usr

and my applet files will be automatically installed into /usr/lib64 or
/usr/lib depending on whether the user has an x86_64 machine? Maybe
something I could change in my configure.ac file?

Jimmy