Re: Button remains "pressed" until callback function ends

Either use a separate thread or have the idle handler return periodically to allow the main loop to process events.
Padraig

Michal Kepien wrote:

Play the sound in an idle handler which is set in the callback function.

That's quite a step forward. What if I want to play the sound in the background,
enabling the program to process other events simultaneously? I mean, when the
sound is being played, I can't eg. close the main window or click any other
button. Any hints?

Thanks again for any help,
Michal Kepien