Re: Telling a tree_view a model has changed

Denis wrote:

Hi,

What is the best way to tell a tree_view that its model has changed ? (ie the model must be reread) Currently, I use gtk_tree_view_set_model to set the model to NULL and back to mine but I do not find it very ... pretty !

Denis

You have to do nothing. The tree view does the job for you!
When a model is connected to a tree view with gtk_tree_view_set_model() or gtk_tree_view_new_with_model(), the tree view reflects any change in the model automatically.

*
Maulet