Re: GtkTreeModelFilter question

On Sunday 13 February 2005 13:12, Maulet wrote:

I'm having problems with GtkTreeModelFilter.
The following sample program simply builds a window with a tree view
inside. A tree model filter wraps the tree model of the tree view.
The filter uses a visible function that always returns FALSE. So no rows
should be shown...
But compile and run it, and you'll see the tree view showing the row!

Could anyone explain me where am I wrong?
        view = gtk_tree_view_new_with_model(GTK_TREE_MODEL(store));

You are not using the filter model you created. Try

  view = gtk_tree_view_new_with_model(GTK_TREE_MODEL(filter));

Cheers
 -Tim