Re: gtktreeview / multiple cell renderers

Hazael Maldonado Torres wrote:

Hi everybody,

I am trying to build a tree_view on top of a GtkTreeModel I made and I would like to see in each cell an icon of the gtk stock by giving its stock-id and a text.

You should have a look on the gtk demo programm, its name is gtk-demo. It has what I think is what you want to achieve.

Just doble click on Stock Item and Icon Browser on the left list and the program will run. Also you can have a look over the code.

Hope this helps

Hazael

I know this demo, it is often very useful... but not in my case :-(
Indeed, they do not show the use of a GtkTreeCellDataFunc

Thank you for your answer,

Denis