GtkTreeView: column header returns the path of the top cell

Hi,

I connected "button_press_event" to my GtkTreeView
instance, and tried to resize the width of a column by
clicking/dragging the edge of the column header.

For some reason, inside the callback,
gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos() returns the path of
the top cell ("0"). Also, the widget y-coordinate from
GdkEventButton seems to be relative to the top of the
top cell, instead of being relative to the top of the
header.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this an
expected behavior?

-Ken