Re: Set number of rows in GtkTreeView

Hi Ken,

yes that is. That is the reason you have a TreeView widget and a TreeModell.
The TreeModel contains your data. The TreeView contains TreeColumns that display data. Adding more columns to a treeview is easy. The difficult part is adding more columns to you model. This often requires to write an own model class.

Stefan

Hello all,

I have a GtkListStore that I am displaying in a GtkTreeView widget, and I want to assign a set number of rows to be displayed in the GtkTreeView, regardless of how many entities are in the GtkListStore. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,
Ken