image problem

hi

i am having a problem regarding showing a portion of an image highlighted. Here is the problem in brief: i am using an eventbox in which i have created an image widget which displays widgets. I want to crop a part of this image now, so i first need to select a portion of this image using the mouse. What i need to do is to highlight or in some way show the user what he/she has selected on the image. Could someone please help me out. my email is septembereleven hotmail com Thank You

Make team work really work! Work together, stay connected! http://www.microsoft.com/india/office/experience/ With Microsoft Office System.