Re: Newbie: glade-2 generated code differ with tutorial

   Hello, I had a problem somewhat similar with Glade. It just didn't
add the code for the handlers of the destroy and delete events and I
ended up adding the handlers myself so that the applications really quit.

I guess that we are suppoused to add them manually.

Edward Yang wrote:

 I am new to gtk+. I am reading the tutorial on gtk site. I also
 created a test project using glade-2 (2.6.8).

 But the test program generated by glade-2 cannot close after I
 click on the x window button. After some investigation, I found
 that the delete_event/destroy event handler prototypes are not the
 same as the tutorial states.

 gtk-app-devel-list mailing list gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

---
"The things you own end up owning you."
   From "Fight Club"
--- "Las cosas que posees terminan poseyendote."
   De la pelicula "El club de la lucha"