Re: Gtk Extra widgets

Sorry IAGO ...

I know that it's off topic, but could you tell me what are the "extra
widget libraries" ?! Is it a project the make available non-standarts
widgets or anything else ?!

Thanks in advance !

--
Antonio Gomes
Embedded Linux Developer

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:44:40 +0100, Iago Rubio <iago rubio hispalinux es> wrote:
On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 17:48, marcodev comcast net wrote:
Hi,

I am looking at what is required to update the gtk Extra widgets to use gtk 2.x. Has anyone else started
/ tried this?

You should ask in the gtk-extra mailing list.
scigraphica-gtkextra lists sourceforge net

Despite of it's name, the gtk-extra library is not part of gtk.

Regards
--
Iago Rubio