Re: is it possible to have a widget act as insensitive but look as it is sensitive?

Yiannis wrote:
[...]
GdkColor *sensitive_bg = widget->style.bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL];

fails with the following error:
error: request for member `bg' in something not a structure or union

and the same error occurs with all the other members of the style structure....

Any ideas?

Heh,
    I was just jotting it down from memory; I didn't actually
expect it to compile out of the box ;-)

If it says "in something not a structure or union", then it's probably:
      widget->style->bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL];

if not, a closer look at gtkwidget.h & gtkstyle.h will clarify.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan