Re: Beginner with GTK

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 06:03:52PM -0200, Joddy Schäfer wrote:
Hi, is GTK cross-plataform?

Yes, it is.

I use windows xp, so if I write a code using GTK will it work on some othre OS?

The mere fact you used Gtk+ for GUI does not make all your
code portable.  But the Gtk+ part will be portable.  In
other words, you _can_ write portable apps with Gtk+.

If it does, do can I use GTK with MS Visual C++ 6?

Yes, you can.  IIRC GladeWin32 even registers shomehow with
MSVC when it finds it.

Yeti

--
That's enough.