Re: gobject + diacanvas = i really please for help here

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 13:52 +0100, Przemysław Staniszewski wrote:
Hello

 First of all, sorry for my poor English.

It is understandable.

 I want write an application. I try, but I create a monster not a
program. So I decide to start once again. When I was writing first
version of it, I put every object that I created to tree of widget.
Purpose for that was that: if action had place and specific widget (and
his children) was target, he was found in widget tree and after reading
associate properties with hem I know what I can do with him. And That
was Wrong way to do it. I know, I lost much time. And now I want to
really understood what magic happens under the hood.

I suggest you practice a little with some simple gtk+ or gnome programs,
and use the excellent online tutorials, like
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ and
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/

The folks on this mailing list probably do not have very much
information on using diacanvas, so maybe study any code at
http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net/ref/index.html
for that.

Good luck, let us know what you think of DiaCanvas2 after your success.

  // Wally

--
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT.  You feel sleepy.  Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink.  Close your eyes.  The