Re: Change the behaviour of a button

Hi, David!

I'm sure there's a "right way" but if you're in a hurry you can do something I've used successfully. Use a table to lay out your objects, and pack two buttons into the same cell. Hide one. When you need to show the Stop button, hide the Remove button and show the Stop button. It works very well for me.

Thanks.
GtkTables are good.
I guess I should use gtk_widget_show() and gtk_widget_hide() to hide/unhide the buttons...

Naturally. You even can use GtkBox instead of GtkTable and pack all four widgets (two images and two labels) in it, and then pack this box into the button and show necessary and hide unnecessary widgets using gtk_widget_show()/gtk_widget_hide() functions.

Cheers,
Yury.