From: David Necas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz>
Date: 23-dic-2005 15:41
Subject: Re: gtk expander
To: Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 03:31:41PM +0100, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
I have a problem with gtk expander. I create that object and put it in the
window, using Glade. But how can I attach controls to the expander so when
click on it the controls are showed and when click again they aren't?

I've visited http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/ but there is no
information about any Gtk Expander Widget.

I can't help with Glade, but regarding docs: GtkExpander is
a 2.4+ thing, so you won't find it in the ancient Gtk+ 1.2
API.  Look here instead:

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/

Yeti

--