Re: Block-diagram libraries?

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 00:08 +0100, Emanuele wrote:
I need to develop an application that dump a config file (an ASCII file)
for a simulation framework.
The user drag & drop the component (cpu, memory, comunication channel,
etc) from a library into a "work-area" and link the component (like a
Dia diagram).

Are there any library that semplify the drawing of the diagram (link two
entity of the diagram with a line, move the component and the links on
the work-area, etc etc)?
Or must I implements all the grafical routines?

Thanks

Hi,
It seems thar diacanvas [1] is exactly what you are looking for :)

Luca

[1] - http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net/index.php