Re: systray icon

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:53:17 +0100
Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com> wrote:

I've looked for that header file and I have not it installed neither in
Ubuntu nor in Whitebox. I found the file in a web page of the GNU project,
but don't I need a lib to link against? I downloaded the header, but then
Anjuta said the functions I tried to use, were not found.

you can find eggtrayicon sources and an example on using it in
gj_gtk_docklet here
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gnome-jabber/src&module=default

Add eggtrayicon.c to your anjuta project.

--
HuamiSoft Hubert Sokolowski
http://www.huamisoft.com/