Re: WinXP and secondary screen

"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 cornell edu> wrote:

My guess is that, on Windows, the multihead support is
showing up
similarly as how Xinerama works on X11.  So in other words,
you have a
single GdkScreen, but multiple logical monitors under that
screen.  You
can figure out the number and geometry of these using
gdk_screen_get_n_monitors() and
gdk_screen_get_monitor_geometry().  Note
that this is a case you need to be aware of on X11 systems
as well.

That was complete correct using those two functions I can
get the information I need. However a new problem arises...
When switching to fullscreen mode, the window is moved
from the secondary monitor to the primary monitor. My
limited knowledge of GTK makes me doubt there is much
to do about it, since fullscreen mode is run by the window
manager.

I have tried both resizing the fullscreen window and moving
it, but neither helps.

Hope someone has an advice about this a well.

Andreas Værge