Re: Native Windows Gtk+ from Cygwin

Daryl Lee wrote:

I've been through all the archives and Thor's excellent website, and I
still can't break the code.  I'm trying to use Cygwin to build a native
Windows app using Gtk+.  I gather I'm not the first to want to do that,
nor am I the only one having a hard time putting it all together.

First, the symptoms.  When I run the executable froma DOS prompt, I get
an error alert: "This application as failed to start because
cygglib-2.0-0.dll was not found."

Well, you have to put this dll somewhere windows will find it so the
application can run. Try the same directory as the .exe, or a directory
in the PATH.

--
In any formula, constants (especially those obtained from handbooks)
are to be treated as variables.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin bol com br
http://move.to/hpkb