Accelerator keys and popup menus?

Hi all,

Sorry to be posting yet more questions about accel keys...

I have created a popup menu and assigned accelerator keys to some of the
items,

I assigned a GtkAccelGroup to the menu using
gtk_menu_set_accel_group(..),

I attached the same GtkAccelGroup to the main window with
gtk_window_add_accel_group(..),

I assigned each item an accel path gtk_menu_item_set_accel_path(..),
and finally I set an accelerator key with gtk_accel_map_add_entry(..).

The problem is that the accelerator keys don't work on the popup menu,
using the exact same functions they work fine on the main menu..

Am I missing something somewhere?

Thanks!
--
Daniel Pekelharing